This smart, PVCu external door is a low-maintenance alternative to timber and will introduce a sleek finish to the front of your home.
- Painted finish GRP skin, high glass PVC-U white frame
- Five point locking system with anti-snap, bump, pick and drill cylinder
Features and Benefits
No more sanding, painting or varnishing; composite doors offer the look and feel of a timber door without any of the inherent problems, such as cracking, bowing or twisting.
- They have a high-density foam core, which offers excellent strength and thermal performance.
- With a rigid polymer subframe and impact resistant GRP skin.
- Easy to clean – an occasional wipe over with a damp cloth will restore it to it’s original finish.
- Contains a five-point locking system and anti-snap pick and drill cylinder.
|Material||PVCu & GRP|
|Frame construction material||PVCu|
|Glazing unit thickness||24mm|
|Standard||BS EN 1026:2000|
|CE approved||CE approved|
|Locking mechanism||Five point locking system with anti-snap, bump, pick and drill cylinder|
|Comes with||1x chrome handle, 1x chrome letterplate and 1x frame|