LANTERN ROOFS COVERING THE EAST MIDLANDS
Lantern Roofs are an evolvement of a more traditional conservatory design. They are used on modern warm roofs or flat roof extensions, offering a contemporary look in a minimalist environment.
These are becoming more and more popular because they are easy to integrate into modern builds, delivering natural light to open plan areas.
Lantern roofs are available in any RAL colour particularly popular in anthracite grey to match rubberoid roofing systems.
These are generally glazed with “ambiance” glass offering the following properties
- Solar Heat Gain Reflection
- Anti-Sun Tint – Available in (Blue, Neutral, Bronze and varied depths of Grey)
- Self Cleaning External Glass
- Low energy internal glass
- Thermally Broken
- Offers Aluminium looks
- 533 times more thermally efficient than aluminium
Craftglaze are able to offer Lantern Roofs in the East Midlands and work to a lead time of a maximum of 4 weeks dependant on the colour choice.